Video Drone Request Instructions
The Board members of NPS-DDP.org understand the importance of being able to receive the tools that you need to do your job safely and efficiently.The reason we founded this program is with one mission in mind, to help put “Eyes in the Sky for Every Department in Need” TM
With that vision as the foundation of our program development, please take the time to fill out this form or for much better chance of drawing attention to you request please consider creating a unique video, in either application please explain the following:
1) Why your department needs a drone
2) How your department could have benefitted from a drone in the past
3) Express how the use of this technology will benefit your operations, as well as the communities that you serve
4) Tell us how this donation will assist your department in operating more safely and efficiently in the future. Feel free to elaborate on your circumstances.
(Example: border city, railway, manufacturing facilities, beach community, etc.)
5) Tell us the minimum requirement for the drone. Feel free to express to us what your ideal drone hardware would be to incorporate into this asset
With the video option please be as creative and detailed as you can. The more detail you add, the more persuasive your video will be, and this will increase your chances of a timely donation. We have a growing list of partner supporters, from drone and lighting manufacturers to software solution providers and more. Note that all our supporting partners review each, and every video as well as the Board of Directors. Feel free to make your video as short or long as you like but state your case clearly and persuasively.
Please also note the main requirement to receive a drone is to have in place an FAA approved 107 pilot able to deploy any donated asset. If you do not have a 107 you may sign up for our program or anyone else’s program. We prefer you to use our program as a portion of the purchase (5%) goes back to support this drone donation program, but in NO way is this required!
Once you have completed your video, upload to the link here and we will get it previewed and if approved, we will inform you and it will be posted on the NPS-DDP.org interactive map.